You Can Make A Difference
All of our meals are free to seniors in our area. However, some clients make voluntary, anonymous donations. No one is ever turned away based on his or her ability to donate. We are, of course, so grateful to our clients, their families and the community for the donations we receive which help to make Senior Nutrition Program possible. Your generosity provides meals to seniors countywide and helps Meals That Connect bring them dignity and independence.
Online donations made through PayPal or with a debit or credit card. All donations are tax deductible as permitted by law. All donations are used in San Luis Obispo County.
There are 3 great ways for you to make a difference for a senior in your community:
1) Join our pledge drive
- For this option, enter any dollar amount you would like to contribute as an ongoing monthly donation. (Our suggested amount is $10 monthly)
- Be sure to check the box marked "recurring donation."
- Each month this charge will appear on your credit card. You are not obligated to this charge and can stop or reinstate the commitment at any time.
2) Make a one-time donation in any amount
- This option is a one-time, non-recurring donation in any dollar amount you choose.
- Enter the amount you would like to contribute and DO NOT check the recurring donation box.
- Suggested guidelines for sponsoring a senior:
$100 = Meals for one month
$250 = Meals for three months
$500 = Meals for six months
$1000 = Meals for one year
3) Send a check or money order:
Senior Nutrition Program of San Luis Obispo County
2180 Johnson Ave. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
If you'd like to donate securities or stocks or include us in your will, please call the office at (805).541.3312 for details.